• Hands-on with development — at least 3-5 years of experience;
• Must have recent experience of building core frameworks and solutions using .NET core version 3;
• Have used this framework to build functions and API on cloud(any cloud);
• Experience with GRAPHQL ;
• Solid knowledge of C#/.NET framework concepts and fundamentals;
• Experience in ASP.NET WebAPI;
• Experience of working in an Agile team with CI/CD and DevOps Pipeline;
• Experience of working in Microservices based architecture;
• Knowledge and experience of distributed architecture, OOAD, design patterns and best practices;
• Knowledge and experience of MS SQL Server or NON SQL database;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• English: at least intermediate level and higher.
• An attractive salary package that matches your role and responsibilities;
• Flexible working hours;
• 20 days of paid vacation;
• Paid sick-leaves;
• Corporate events;
• Nice office in city-center;
• Coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.
BUT as a group of people with whom you will spend a lot of time together, we can offer you lightness and ease in communication and good jokes during the working process.
• We are looking for a confident, self-motivated, and ambitious developer, comfortable with modern production methodologies and modern build tools;
• Coding patterns and best practices is of course on top of your daily list;
• You’ll have had experience working collaboratively in an agile distributed team.
About the project
You will have an opportunity to work together with a team in Sweden on the project of one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines for one of the biggest digital agencies in the world, Publicis Sapient.
Publicis Sapient established the unique approach to strategy, technology and culture — along with its own 30 years of evolving.
Work location can be a mix of office and at home as long as you can work effective and during office hours without interruptions.