We are welcome you to join our team with 6 different nationalities working out of our office in Copenhagen and Dnipro. Our company language is English, and we are working closely together across borders to improve our daily lives.
CO2HERO aims to be the epicenter of knowledge, providing transparency and insight, related to our global CO2 footprint to help people live and engage in a balanced, low-carbon lifestyle.
Our first version of mobile app was the developed in 6 months and released for iOS and Android, see more at: https://www.co2hero.com
- Solid understanding of reusable components;
- Write clean and well documented code;
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies/libraries and debugging dependency conflicts;
- Experience with Git / GitHub;
- Implement UI based on design and direction;
- Solid knowledge of CI/CD;
- Feels at ease working in English - intermediate level or higher.
As a plus
- React Web development experience;
- Experience with React Native;
- Understanding and experience with GraphQL;
- Experience with TypeScript (for type safety).
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy
- Ability to work directly with Lead developer from Denmark who has wide experience working with Ukrainian dev teams
- Working in team of smart, creative people
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days of paid vacation
- Paid sick-leaves
- Corporate events
- Nice office in city-center of Dnipro
- Coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.
- Mobile App development in React Native
- Consuming GraphQL and REST API’s
- Capability to maintain code that is easy to understand
- Focus on quality and doing things right
- Capability to take advantage of native APIs for deep integration of all platforms
- Capability to completely build React Native application
- Code review skills
Climate change is impacting human lives in a variety of ways. It threatens the essential ingredients of good health – clean air, safe drinking water, food supply, and protection from catastrophic weather conditions.
Each of us is responsible for climate change through our way of life. In particular, CO2 emissions are affected by what we eat, how we transport ourselves, where we live, and the products we buy.
Most of us are aware there are consequences of those lifestyle choices. However, the consequences of each of our individual lifestyle choices are not fully transparent or easy to measure.
We know we should reduce air travel, but we do not know the exact consequence / CO2 footprint of a weekend trip to Barcelona, the impact of becoming vegetarian or flexitarian, or getting an electric car instead of an ICE car. We would like to better understand the impact of these choices and get inspired from like-minded individuals across the globe.
CO2HERO is a movement to better our daily lives.