Source Angel is an international team of young and enthusiastic professionals. We believe that people are the reason we are able to do what we do.
We are supported by Danish management and this fact defines our main values: respect, people orientation and highest quality for everything we do.
We are looking for a responsible recruiter to join our team in Kharkiv office on a permanent basis. Also, as a recruiter you will work closely with the Delivery Managers, Team Leads, Clients and Business development managers.
You will become part of our Ukrainian administration team where head hunting for closing positions for our offices in Dnipro, Kharkiv and Kyiv will be your main focus.
The culture at Source Angel is all about people, teamwork and taking IT services to a higher level so be fast and send your CV and a short cover letter in English with an explanation why you want to meet with us :)
- 3+ years on IT recruitment role with a good network in Kharkiv;
- Well-versed in research and candidate sources (going beyond the traditional job boards/LinkedIn);
- Ability to prioritize tasks, wear several hats at the same time, and work with tight deadlines;
- English level — Intermediate, or willing to improve it.
As a plus
- Skills in full-cycle IT recruitment: communicating directly with clients, cooperation with hiring managers, sourcing, interviewing, closing the vacancies - or wanting to learn it;
- Good network in Dnipro and Kyiv;
- Successful experience in closing Senior/Lead vacancies;
- Ability to conduct screening interviews with candidates in English.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy
- Working in team of smart, creative people;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Corporate events;
- Nice office in city-center of Kharkiv;
- Coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.
- Sourcing and headhunting potential candidates by using best research practices and utilizing job boards, social media, talent communities, and other resources;
- Screening resumes to determine candidate tech skills and domain knowledge fit;
- Tracking candidate records in DB;
- Conducting interviews — onsite (in office) and remotely;
- Work closely with our managers, other recruiters and existing development teams to fill positions.